In Him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Colossians 2:3
What do I do?
1. I teach kingdom principles
~ a principle is a truth which is a foundation for other truths
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33
How do I do this?
2. By unlocking hidden treasures of truth in the Bible with practical keys of understanding.
“Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the
kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his
storeroom new treasures as well as old.” Matthew 13:52
- "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19
Why do I do this?
3.To empower people to lead more abundant lives through understanding and applying God's Word.
- Jesus said, "I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly." John 10:10
Meanings of Abundance
~ more than enough
~ abounding in
~ full measure
~ luxuriant (fertile)
~ have enough
~ affluent (wealthy)
~ to the good
~ fat of the land
~ very plentiful
Who is my audience?
4. Whoever has ears to hear.
- "A farmer (preacher of the Word) went out to sow his seed
(Word of God). As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path,
and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it
did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was
shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they
withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which
grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil,
where it produced a crop--a hundred, sixty, or thirty times what was
sown. He who has ears, let him hear." Matthew 13:3-9, 18:23; Luke 8:5-15
What is my ultimate goal?
5. That hearts be changed.
- "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do
not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6:19-21